Followers

Saturday 12 March 2011

Mother's Day Card

I received my copy of Papercraft Inspirations through the post yesterday and the free gift this month is a CD rom called 'Favourites edition'. It has on over 500 printable elements using the characters forever friends, country companions, Hugs and Honey and Daisy and Dandelion. It is fantatstic, definately worth buying the mag for.

I am totally loving the forever friends elements on the disc as FF are my favourite to work with anyway. You get decoupage sheets and everything but for a change I set myself the challenge to make my 1st card using the disc with one of the other sets so here is a Mother's Day card I have made using one of the Country Compainions images and papers from FF section.

I used my cricut cart Storybook to cut the 'MUM' and the flowers are from my stash. The 'with love' embellishment is also printed from off the disc.
I hope you like it.

Marie xx

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Marie!! Love the image and the paper is beautiful too. I don't usually buy 'rival' mags, lol, but think I'll have to make an exception here! I've left you something on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete