Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

New design using ribbon

Just wanted to share this with you also. I got the design idea from a friend and put my own spin on this.
Let me know what you think of it.
Its a ribbon rosette. I cut the scalloped circle out on the cricut and then cuts strips of ribbon about 5cm and then just looped them and stuck them to the back of the scalloped circle, it was suprisingly easy to do.I
've made this card for a friends chrsitening that me and Roslyn are attending on Sunday.
The image is from the baby decoupage digi set from Pink Gem Designs and the sentiment stamp is from the My Craft Studio papercraft library Vol 3 Violet cd rom.
Let me know what you think 
Hugs
Marie xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh lovely Mazza! Fab new technique which I'll have to try!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!! I like the ribbon rosette technique. :) X X

    Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I'm now a follower of yours.

    Happy Crafting.
    Lynn. X X

    ReplyDelete