Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Been really busy

Hello everyone, Ive been really busy lately with all my Xmas card/gift orders so havent been blogging for the last few weeks. Although I have been reading everyone else's lol.
I just wanted to show you some examples of what Ive been working on.
I have been making the A5 tea light candle card gifts for my 25 orders but here are just a few to show you.









What do you think?? I thought I liked the contemporary colours best until I made the traditional coloured ones now I like them the best lol
Any comments greatly appreciated 
Hugs
Marie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Mazza they are all gorgeous, I love them. I have to say them papers look awesome. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely Marie. I haven't tried these as yet myself.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete