Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

CC Monthy Challenge 18 - Let it Snow

Evening all,
I know I posted pics earlier to show off some examples of what ive been doing lately but I want to enter the CC monthy challenge so I apologise for the repeat of this picture.
Here is my entry for the CC competetion Let it Snow .


I have used CC cute companions Cd rom to print out the back papers, The CC boxer board to make the card and box to hold the tea light candles. The Humphrey stamp on the front is also a CC one I got free with a mag in September. I used my Robo to cut out the larger snowflakes and the smaller ones are an Xcut punch. I have also used some Do Crafts products from the Daisy and Danelion range. The cuttlebug embossing folder is called snowflakes ( ijust love this one especially on the mirror card).
Candy and ribbon both from my stash.
Thanks
Marie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie, this is so fab!! I love the idea of a card and pressie all in one. Gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete