Followers

Sunday 19 February 2012

A5 Tea light candle box card for a man

Happy Sunday folks, its nice and sunny here in Liverpool but still rather chilly im a fraid.
Just thought I would share with you one of my A5 candle box cards that I have made over the weekend for an order, its for a man so slightly harder to do than for a lady but here is what ive come up with.

 Sorry for the poor pictures I took the pics last night as it was being picke dup this morning.
I have used part of the Me to you die cuts kit Ive had for a while now as my image for the front and I just matted it onto some card and then cut round it. I have used some letter stickers from my stash thats Ive had for ages now from Papermania. The sentiment is also from the Me to you kit.


I have tried to use just plain coloured card rather than pattern papers with this being for a man.
I have used ribbon from my stash for this and I have used my fav birthday stamp for the sentiment inside.

Any comments are appreciated.
Hugs
Marie 
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. First time I've seen a male version and I think you've got it spot on. Great card. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zo i didnt realise how hard it would be to do one for a man until i tried lol xx

      Delete