Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Commission card

Morning everyone, I was asked the other day to make a card for a boy who would be 9. No other info given so I was a lil bit stumped to start with as it couldnt be to cutesy as 9 is a bit to old for small animals and the likes so heres what I came up with instead.
 I used my Silluette Studio for the backing paper by creating a large rectangle and filling it with the monster pattern. I then printed this out and was not that keen as there was no black outline around the monsters so I then sat for about 1 hr going around the images with a black fine liner to9 make them stand out a little better.
I also used my Silluette to cut out the monster which I then matted and layered and added some googley eyes for that fun feature.
The number '9' was cut out using Alphalicious cricut cartridge and the happy birthday stamp is just from my stash I have had for years.

This is a close up of my monster, i think he is just so cute.
I also used glossy accents on some of the monsters mouths and eyes on the backing paper for added effect.

I was really pleased withhow this turned out. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Marie xx

1 comment: