Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2012

New baby boy card

Evening all, just thought  I would share with you this New baby Boy card I made for an order earlier today.
I have used Crafters Companion Centura pearl card for the card base and the envelopbox to match. A Pink Gems Designs digi stamp 'Baby boy in pram' and the Pink Gem 'Oh Boy' backing papers.



 I used the pink gem backing paper on 1 1/2 of the card and just some light blue card from stash on the other 1/2 and covered the join with some fab ribbon that I got on my local market last week for just 20p and there is 5 metres on the roll - talk about a bargain!
I matted the image onto nested shapes cut using Xcut dielicious dies 'ornate frame' the 2 largest sizes, 1 in pale blue card stock and 1 in silver mirri board from C&C.
The little embelishments are from a small craft shop I go to not sure who makes them but they are a daft price of 20p a sheet and you get approx 8 per sheet its fab.


I used another of the 'Oh Boy' papers as an insert for the middle and a verse from my 'words for every occasion' book.


The round 'sentiment' stamp is another digi from Pink Gem desgins and I just love it. I took it into My Craft Studio software and had a play with the colouration and manage to get it to turn blue (it is white to start with).

These fab little hand buttons where also a mega bargain and are from £1land and you get 4 different colours in each pack and there are approx 8 of each colour.

I hope you like it and some feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Hugs
Marie xxx

2 comments: