Followers

Thursday 13 June 2013

Bamboo Birthday Card

Afternoon everyone, is it as wet and dreaery today where you are???
I wanted to share with you this card I made yesterday. I used the Crafters Companion Bamboo papercrafting kit aswell as the cd rom to make this card. I just love this cute little guy.

 I used my Do Crafts software to create a digitage of this image, the paper is from the papercrafting kit. I have used some waahi tape as a border strip behind the image and then some 'Thickers' letters for 'daughter' and the 'age'. I used white embossing powder for the sentiment, then heat set it.

For the inside i have just used a plain mat onto the spotted backing card and I foun this large wooden showin my stash and I thought it went well so I added that also.

I love working with Bamboo and this is one of my favourite card styles to work with alos. It is an *x8 card with an A4 backing.

Enjoy the rest of your Thursday folks
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Marie 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment