Followers

Monday 17 June 2013

Engagement card

Afternoon, I thought I would share with you a card I made over the weekend for my brother's best friend. He has just returned from Paris after proposing to his long term girlfriend.
I decided I would use my Boofle cd rom and had a play about with the image and made my own pirimage and backing paper.
 As you can see I added in their names onto the heart before i printed the pirimage. I also used the software to create the sentiment
On the inside of the card I made my own backing paper using the do crafts software and I then added in the names again I was very pleased with how this turned out and will probably use this same technique again 
Hope you like it
Hugs
Marie
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Marie, love the image and the gorgeous colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Marie. I love the layered front and the gorgeous inside of the card. Great colour combinations as well. I am sure he will love it.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete