Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Wedding Card

Afternoon Everyone,
I was asked by a customer to make a Wedding Card but they had no specifics other than they wanted it to be a large card. So I was a bit stuck for ideas so for some inspiration I went over to the Mad Crafters Giggles group on Facebook. I found the Tic Tac Toe challenge and decided to pick my colours and embelishments from their so it would fit the challenge.


I chose Animal off the top row, Silver off the 2nd row and ribbon from the 3rd row.




I used my Glitter Girls board to create the fancy bookatrix and I found the Lily of the Valley topper in my stash. The wooden emblishments are from Kars. I love how these cards do not need much detail because the 'book' is the main feature.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bearly mine challenge - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Ocassion ally
Make it Monday - always anything goes
The Crazy Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment



4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Marie, love the gorgeous design and the hearts and image is fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - I love all the detail and the layout too.

    Thanks for sharing at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous wedding card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another absolutely beautiful card. Love the images and the nice big sentiment. The mirri layer looks gorgeous and makes this a really elegant card.

    Hugs & <3
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete