Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Just For Fun - Anything Goes

Good Morning bloggers,
It is the 1st of July so it means a new challenge has gone live over at Just For Fun and as of this month we are now an ANYTHING GOES challenge blog. We want to see lots and lots of you playing along as now there isnt really any reason not too Anything Goes is a great theme as it encorporates lots of different styles and themes.
Pop on over and check out the rest of the DT creations this month.

I had originally made something else for this challenge but my internet is p-laying up and I was unable to get my pictures uploaded so last minute I made a new card and uploaded it via my phone.
Here is what I made

I have used the new Crafters Companion Bebunni range. I have printed off one of the card companions and mat and layered it onto some silver card and then a blue card blank. I have added some liquid pearls to give the snow drops some definition. I love this little guy and I just know my Christmas cards this year will feature him lots.

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you over on the challenge blog


No comments:

Post a Comment