Followers

Monday 24 August 2015

Wedding Gifts for friends

Evening Bloggers,
I thought I would share with you my latest makes. I attended a wedding in Ireland on Saturday for my other halves best friend. We had a lovely 4 days break and some quality time together as my daughter Roslyn stayed at home with my sister. Anyway as we are on a tight budget and with the obvious cost of travelling to Derry and then onto Donegal I decided to make gifts for the bride and groom.
 
I wanted to make something that they would want to keep and be a reminder of the lovely day. I eventually decided on a typography design and I thought I could frame it. He is what I came up with.
 


 
 I also wanted to make a candle and card so I had a look through my CD's and decided on an image from Crafter's Companion bebunni Love range. Here is how it turned out,



 

 
 
 I decided to use the same image to create the card. I teamed it up with one the Glitter Girls embossing boards and some Centura Pearl Elegance A3 card.



 

 
I really enjoyed making these items and I just hope the bride and groom like them as much as I do.


Thanks for stopping by.








1 comment: