Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Ist DT post for My Whimsical Little World

Afternoon Bloggers,
I have some exciting news to share with you all.  Last week I was asked to join the DT over at My Whimsical Little World Challenge Blog.  I am extremely excited to be apart of the team and cant wait to bring you projects showcasing Paola's fabulous digis.

The challenge runs monthly and is an Anything Goes challenge blog.  So this months theme is 'ANYTHING GOES' as always. You can enter up to 3 times when using images from My Whimsical Little World, or once if you aren't using an image.

Here are some links you may need:

The Design Team are always given a theme for our inspirational makes and this month is back to school. Here is what I have made for my first inspirational post.....

I coloured the digi image in using my Spectrum Noir pencils and the fussy cut it out. I created the box/tub using my Boxer board from Crafter's Companion. The backing paper is from October Afternoon's Report Card 8x8 paper pad.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts PP challenge - use patterned paper

I hope you have enjoyed my latest Blog post and will pop back to see more from myself and my desgin teams. Please do pop over and join us in the challenge this month.




4 comments:

  1. This is a perfect "back to school card" - love the school related details. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This make is wonderful and I so happy to have you on the team.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete