Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Mid way Inspiration for MWLW

Afternoon fellow bloggers,
I am running behind with this post as it should have gone live yesterday so my apologies.
Today I am going to share with you my mid way inspiration post for
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.co.uk/
The challenge runs monthly and is an Anything Goes challenge blog.  So this months theme is 'ANYTHING GOES' as always. You can enter up to 3 times when using images from My Whimsical Little World, or once if you aren't using an image.

Here are some links you may need:
 
The DT had a theme of 'back to school' to work with so here is my 2nd make for this theme
 

 I have used 2 digi's from the MWLW Etsy shop. I coloured both in using Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut them out. i thought these would work well on a scrapbook page for the photos of my daughter on her first day back at school this month.

I hope I have inspired you to come on over and enter in the challenge blog, with a theme of Anything Goes you really have no excuses not to lol


 

No comments:

Post a Comment